Monday 24 May 2010

My Ever Expanding Waistline

This weather is all well and good, but it doesn't make for great baking conditions. The second I touched the chocolate and butter today it quite literally melted in my hands! However, the show must go on.
I haven't been cooking much lately simply because of the lack of a kitchen surface in our kitchen and also because I've been trying to shed the pounds... It's not always easy avoiding the cakes when they just sit there staring you in the face day in and day out. I made these cakes for Alex tonight, but after the taste test I've just had I'm thinking that we'll half this batch. I do feel slightly better knowing that I left off the frosting- They taste delicious....

...God help me and my expanding waistline!



Black Bottom Cupcakes Recipe here:
http://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/black-bottom-cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment